I started my practicum enthusiastically. I've been so busy since the first day of my internship participating in many events. But, since last week, I seems to be only focusing on my teaching rather than being actively participated in other extra curricular activities. The truth is, when I only focused on my teaching, I feel less burden. I've missed out few practises of the choral speaking and drama because everything is now happening during the school hours until the evening. Days as such are very suffering. Plus, with my condition here, as a preggy, I tend to lose my energy easily. Fatigueness and being dehydrated easily are the two problems that I often get nowadays. So, now, I expect my practicum will not end with flying colours.
My point here is that, teaching is my passion, but other extra activities are my responsibilities too. So, I decided to put my lesson as the priority over other extra activities. I learnt many things from this school and the experience I gain here is priceless! SAGS the best. A school that I used to dislike most has now become the school I love most. Irony but this is reality. Being a teacher helps me to see things in different angle and new perceptions popped out from my thinking box now. And...believe it or not, I love teenagers! I never had imagine that teaching teenagers would be this fun. Juniors, do not worry! High schools are not sucks! They are just similar to primary and university life. It's exciting, only sometimes you need to use some of your creativity in order to grab the teenager's attention.That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave your comments: