Yeayeah! As a career mommy-to-be or simply a wife with a career, I still need to abide by the rules of marriage! Wow..! What a great start!
Most of the weekdays, I don't really cook good food. But, when it comes to weekends or holidays, that's the time for me to cuba,try,test on my cooking skills! I have few plans on my menu for future, however, let it be a secret now. Let me try them first before saying anything about it ya..So, today, I cooked "Masak Lemak Cili Padi Siput With Sayur Keladi". Hehe...it was delicious! After trying few new recipes from books, internets and also the touch of my own creativity, I think my cooking actually is not bad at all!
Sadly, my hubby is not a craving-for-something-kind-of-person. He just eat to stay alive in this gigantic world that fills with food! And...that is the most obvious difference between us. And he don't really eat anything, you know? That's the challenge comes in! I like almost anything and when I am craving for something that is not a typical kampung style cooking, surely he will never have even a peep on my cooking....As for that, my weight now is ultimately getting higher in numbers. From the last two weeks, I had gain 3 kg and I am sure that this will continue in future. You see, when no one are going to finish the food in your dining table, you will then find it as such a waste right?? So, we, as the responsible wife in the house, will take the authority in finishing the meals daily. Thus, if, in the future, my size is like triple size from my current slim body figure, who should I blame?? My lovable hubby laaaahh!
Hopefully this abnormal appetite that I'm having right now will end as soon as I deliver my baby..Or else, there will be no chance of me to wear my 28 jeans and S-sized tops anymore!!
Proceed with my masak,masak,masak topic, when I was single, I don't think much about "What I would have for my meals?". After getting married, every single meal is considered very important. Missing a meal equal to getting nearer to starvation!!!
Scary kann???
Ok la..that's all for today..bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave your comments: