And....Grace was crying..
I'm not sure which episode was it..
But I'm sure that its going to end for about less than 3 episodes..
So, just now, I watched the drama during the part Jun Suh became blind and she did not realized that she was with Song Ju all the while..
Tae Hwa was being jailed because of some wrongdoings regarding the art that he sold to someone and I'm not so sure about that part...
Actually, I just wanna share with u guys a story that I have read during my Diploma last 2 years approximately..
So...here the story begins......
One day, there was a girl and a boy who were in love and finally they got married.
Both of them were educated people and they have their own big career which I don't remember what their careers were.
Then, after few years they got married, the wife suddenly lost her sight ability.
Since then, the wife just spend her time sitting on the chair and had became demotivated.
She kept on regretted for her blindness and mood swings happen for few years.
The husband really love her and always give her motivation, be patient for what had happen and all the positive stuff.
Until one day...
The wife had decided to go to work.
The husband encouraged her.
So, both of them went searching for jobs.
Days after days, finally the wife got a job at an office at the town.
For the first week of the wife's working days, the husband send her by walking across the street, taking a bus, till the wife reached her office.
The second week, the husband decided that he cannot send her wife to work anymore.
The husband asked the wife to go to work by her own.
The wife was very frustrated.
But she really need to go to work or else what should she do sitting alone at home.
So, on Monday of the second week, the wife go to work by herself.
She did went through few obstacles.
She had a hard time to cross the road, but someone helped her.
Then, she also had troubled to get the bus, but luckily there are people who knew her helped her.
Finally, she successfully reached to her work place.
The next day, the wife went to the office all by herself too.
Then, the same thing happen everyday, she went to work everyday by herself.
One day, while she get on the bus, the bus driver who drive the bus everyday said,
"You are so lucky madam.."
"Why..?" replied the wife.
"Your husband must have love you so much." said the bus driver.
"Why did you say that?" the wife confused.
"Everyday, your husband sent you to work and wait until you get on the bus...and everyday, he will wave his hand at you before the bus move" said the bus driver.
Then the wife keep silent.
I dont precisely rewrite the story but ya, this is what I remembered about the story.
Love is not blind. Love sees.
Just wanna share with u this story as it comes to my mind out of the sudden..
Actually, story patut mnyentuh hati sbb keromantikannye...tp bile ak type balik, ak xrse tsntuh pun..
Ahahahaa~~
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave your comments: