But we used to forget the people who cried all along during our hard times..
People love to see us cry..
They'll clap their hands and laugh at us..
People hate to see us being happy..
They'll try to make our tears running on our cheeks..
Just for a note for me to remember in the future..
Today, I went out with my friends to midvalley..
And some of them can't join us..
And when I'm home, a friend laughed at me cuz others didn't join us..
As I think back, is it a funny things to be laughed at?
Maybe, just maybe, my negative thinking box is saying,
"Hafizah, she's one of the people who love to see u cry.."
"She's one of the people who will be cheering and laughing when ur down.."
So,moral of the story, pls don't trust anyone, Hafizah..
Stop hurting urself..
Trust people who trust u..
Not the one who r there to see u drowning..
Well, yes, actually, I did enjoy today's outing and I'm feeling quite moody because I didnt hv enough sleep last night..
So,Hafizah, remind urself, dont trust those people anymore..
They are just ur acquaintance, not yet ur friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave your comments: