Yup, my topic is the elaboration or my own version of jaga tepi kain org I shall say..
I glance through my friend's blog via : http://redappleyaya.blogspot.com/2012/02/adibah-17-years-old-girl.html
and I found something interesting!
So, u may watch it through her blog ya..
But here, I just wanna give my point of view to regarding the scope mention by her..
Yes, I couldn't agree more with her..She's young but rational..And adorable...
In the excerpt, she did say about jaga tepi kain org..
Yes, I agree and she did convey her point on the right method or communication of jaga tepi kain org..
From the day I was born, I don't thing I met more than 10 people who really used the right method of jaga tepi kain org..
Including me ya..
Or maybe less that 5 people are like that..
Harsh preaching is the only way that people used and so do I..
But from now on, I learnt smthg and if God wills, I will implement in my life...
When we wanna preach others, do have a slow talk or 1 to 1 talk..
Used the right words and do it at the right time..
If it doesn't succeed, just pray and hope for the best thing will happen..
Spreading things around doesn't make u good, plus making your sin even more and more..
I am changing and how about u?
Trust Allah, follow the lead of Muhammad..
And u'll never be lost~
Owh,ya...!
The same msge I wanna say is:
I 'm sorry for my harsh preaches and I forgive for u'rs..
Assalamualaikum w.b.t~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave your comments: