Thursday, January 12, 2012

Planning Soon

Okay, since it's just left only 1 paper on this Saturday, I really kinda laid back..
Reluctantly skimming the testing and evaluation notes...
Plus, xdpt dating lg....isk..iskk..
My fiance had return back to Muar safely this evening..

I really, really feel like going for a bombastic super duper hyper tension release!!!
Really.. I dun noe why, I studied so hard, but I can get my head on the exams..
What I've studied wasnt in the exam paper..
I memorized lots and lots of thingsssss, unfortunately, I am not satisfied with my answers..

Depression at the highest degree, man!
Hope for the best..Thats d conclusion..
Whatevr happen, life must go on..
Ur future does not lay on just a piece of paper...
Yg pntg, usaha, doa and tawakkal..
Redhaa lah with the results...
(Huh...ayt yg sungguh pasrah lagi mnyerah...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments: