Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hectic

As usual, when the exam is around the corner, then only we will get the asgmnts, notes n stuff.
So, i am busy now, completing the stuff and hoping that all will go smoothly..
Hehe..after procrastinating for sometime for several task, time ni jgk la ak nk siap kn sglenye kn..
Cant wait for this coming theatre on 30th January 2012..
My first theatre..I've bought the ticket for the previous, but sadly, I was at my hometown, extending the weekend..Hihi!
Subjects for this sem is quite tough for me..
Phonetic and Phonology! I need to understnd it very well, or else.........that's it!
Microteaching, a 4 credit hour subject, also is a killing subject..
Testing and Evaluation, I just cant get my head with maths and numbers..
Curriculum Design, I am forcing myself to understand the needs analysis thingy and sorts..
Occupational Purposes, owh...writing,man, its writing... my language is like tuuttttt*****... huh..
T_T '

So, lets just hope for the best ya!
Focus, fiza, focus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments: