Well,so many things to do..
I got this 1 BIG secret to tell u guys..
And the secret is, hehe..Im watching Personal Taste.
Tch! Ya, I knoe, u guys watched it..
Hihi..Nvm..Its not too late...
After all, its a nice one..
If u didnt watch it yet, pls do it NOW!!
And the second thing is that, this is my second korean drama for u, my baby Lee Min Ho..
Hihi! All ur movies are superb..
I do it just for u, watching ur faces evrywhere..Awhhhh...
Cute!
Hihi! All ur movies are superb..
I do it just for u, watching ur faces evrywhere..Awhhhh...
Cute!
Okay, next, now Im busy finding cupcakes, I mean seeking for person who sells cuppies...
Its for my fiance's brother wedding gift...
Well yes, I got one or two, but the more the better rite?
Wanna choose the best among the best if possible...
Anyone got suggestions?
One more thing, my life is getting better that before!
I love my friends so much!
Though Im not sure what they feel towards me..
I guess I do burdened people around me...
But somehow, I still love all my friends that I've not seen for ages..
My diploma's friends, my ex-housemates, my high schools friends and all...
Whatever happen now, I shall not forget u my old friends...
Once u r my friend, it shall ever remain still...
Past should be forgotten. Keep moving forward.
But once in a while, turn back and look for our past mistake..
And do not do the same thing again..
Reflect ourselves in order to be a better person..
No matter how bad it was, its done and always there..
(^_^)
I love my friends so much!
Though Im not sure what they feel towards me..
I guess I do burdened people around me...
But somehow, I still love all my friends that I've not seen for ages..
My diploma's friends, my ex-housemates, my high schools friends and all...
Whatever happen now, I shall not forget u my old friends...
Once u r my friend, it shall ever remain still...
Past should be forgotten. Keep moving forward.
But once in a while, turn back and look for our past mistake..
And do not do the same thing again..
Reflect ourselves in order to be a better person..
No matter how bad it was, its done and always there..
(^_^)
Owh...yes..one more thing...
Good luck to all my friends who are doing their practicum ya!!
Aja Aja Hwaiting!!
Fighting!!
Hopefully u all will success for the internship okay!!
Till then, daa..
Good luck to all my friends who are doing their practicum ya!!
Aja Aja Hwaiting!!
Fighting!!
Hopefully u all will success for the internship okay!!
Till then, daa..

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave your comments: