Friday, October 22, 2010

Tragic Day

Today was such a tragic day for me...
Mcm bese la, on Friday, gerak dr uma kul 1...
Then, we went to Petronas to buy some stuff, then balik ke Persanda cuz we left smthg...
So, dlm pjlnn ke skola, we had an accident..
Dlm hujan yg lbt tu, kne langgar plak, da la last day prcticum...
Dugaan...
Such a tragic day for me I guess...

Then, we settled all at the police station, and I need to wait for the call frm poloce station in 24 hours...
So, then cpt2 hntr grace, peyuh and on the way, da nk smpai skola, teacher Asliza called me...
All of them were doing potluck for me and I was late at the time...
It was recess...
Then, I arrived and quickly gave them a small gift, a goody bag, each one of the staff and teachers received one..
Then, I ate the food that hv been prepared by the teachers...
So sweet...
They were all so nice...

All day long, every students that saw me, keep approaching me and shake hands, begging me to not go...and so on..

Till at one particular time, I felt so sad...I feel like crying...
Finally, before I went back home, all of the students even fm the classes that I nver taught them came to me and shake hands with me...
I cant cntrol myself anymore, I cried and so are some of the students...
They were so cute, so lovable...

Love u all students sks17...
Hug n kisses fm me especially for 2 UKM students!!
MMMmmmmuuaaaxx!!!
Teacher love u all n will always love all of u... and even u nasreen..
I have too....hihihih!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments: