Sunday, October 24, 2010

SO LONG

First n foremost, I completed my internship documents and tomorrow morning, will be submitting all of them to my lecturer...

Next, thanks Tira for wishing us and Im wishing u the best for ur competency test!!

For daya, dont 4get all of us that u left in Malaysia....a perfume fm US should be enough for me....hehehhehe..... =)

To sara, enjoy ur holiday at Perak!!

Adib, wishing u the best holiday to b4 entering BTESL!!

Not to 4get, nab, may u success for the cmpetency test!!

I'll be missing u all~!

May all of us will meet again for BTESL..

(^_^)


For the rest of my ex-class mate, wishing u all the best in ur life too!

May we have a new beginning for the problematic ones... =)

Do not make stories to destroy others relationship okay?~

Mind ur own bussiness...

XOXO



Muar, here I come!! Miss u, my sweet lover!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments: